Kalama Evans Construction
AlohaTechs was confronted and asked to complete a website for Kalama Evans Construction, a General Contractor on the Big Island of Hawaii. The company had an existing website that was built using one of the ‘build it yourself’ type frameworks that is offered by many domain name registrars and hosting companies. The thing with these type systems is usually you start from a template which you select that they provide. Usually you are very limited as far as what can be done to customize the template and it can be difficult to customize, if it is at all possible. The end result is usually a very cookie-cutter type website that does not really set you apart from your competition. AlohaTechs worked with Kalana and Tuesday Evans to build a website that would stand above the competitions websites, be informative, funtional and well optimized. This website was built using the Joomla Framework and uses a wide array of modern web technologies.
- Project Portfolio Featuring Completed Projects
- Customized Graphics Used Throughout the Site
- Integrated Product Pages and Galleries
- Customized HTML Emails & Newsletters
- Customized Contact Forms with HTML Replies
- Build Date: June, 2014
- Project Status: Active
- Website Platform: Joomla
- Site Developer: Ryan K. Jones
- Services Provided: Graphics / Design
Trackback from your site.